TTC200 – Nov 2021, Online
8 weeks Yoga Teacher Training Certification:
- 6 weeks of online progressive learning (1h/day)
- 6 Sunday webinars (60 to 90 min)
- 2 weeks online immersion (full time).
With Heartfulness, discover the full spectrum of Yoga. Uplift your spiritual journey.
Are you ready to share the experience of Heartfulness Yoga internationally, as a fully certified yoga teacher?
Heartfulness online yoga TTC is a deep self transformative journey leading to a professional certification.
8 weeks to explore the key features of the traditional paths of Hatha Yoga and Raja Yoga, and to experience the transformative effect of a yoga practice through the unique approach of Heartfulness.
The individual support of a dedicated and competent team will help each student to gain skills and knowledge in teaching yoga, incorporating the unique touch of Heartfulness tools in their yoga classes.
At the end of the course students will receive a certificate of completion of 200h Teachers Training Course recognized by Yoga Alliance.
This Yoga Teacher Certification is now happening online in spite of the problems created by the pandemic!
Start with 6 weeks of Preparation – gentle online learning: 1 hour of practice per day + 2 hours of theory per week (see Course Syllabus below).
Following with 2 weeks Immersion were the program becomes a full time investment, from your home. Pre-recorded and live sessions allow some flexibility. See timetable below as an example.
Heartfulness Yoga School is Registered RYS200 Yoga Alliance
Yoga Alliance International has approved this online format for 2021
- A minimum of 1 year regular yoga practice or good fitness level is required. Your level will be assessed at the beginning of the immersion course. You might be asked to join the next batch, if your teacher feels your are not ready.
- A genuine interest in learning about Yoga and Yoga philosophy.
- A passion to serve others and share the benefits of Yoga.
- 18 years of age.
Skills and Knowledge, outcomes of the Program
- Soft skills- self-awareness, creativity, empathy, deep learning, discover the ‘heart-space’ and apply yoga principles in life.
- Teaching skills- teaching yoga, speaking and teaching in front of a large group, creating yoga flows for class, learning to adapt to your audience.
- Anatomy and physiology.
- Theory of asana
- Introduction to the history and philosophy of yoga, ethics of yoga.
- Meditation techniques and other yogic practices.
- Principles of teaching applied to yoga.
Who should take this certification?
- Yoga practitioners who want to become professionals Yoga trainers and continue the path of Yoga as a career.
- Practitioners eager to have a deeper experience of Yoga.
- People interested in discovering the full spectrum of Yoga.
Please note: One year of regular practice of yoga or fitness is necessary prior to taking this course.
Sample Immersion Timings
Proposed timings for the 2-week Immersion part of the course. The timings mentioned are Pacific Time (PT).
|6 AM 8.30 AM: 2h30 Live||Learn to Teach – 30 min Circle time with clarifications, 45 min Asana Practice
45 min Teaching in pairs, 30 min Q&A.
|8.30 AM – 9 AM Breakfast|
|9.30 AM – 11.30 AM: 2h Live||Theory Class – This class will touch upon all the theory part necessary for you to become a confident Yoga Teacher.|
|11:30 AM -12:30 PM: 1h Live||Meditation Practice – Experience Heartfulness Meditation supported by Transmission.||12:30 PM Lunch|
|2 PM-2.30 PM: 30min Pre-recorded||Chanting – The 200h syllabus includes knowing a few Yoga Sutras. We will also chanting opening and closing prayers found in traditional Yoga classes.|
|2:30 PM – 3.00 PM: 30 min Pre-recorded||Theory of Asanas – Short video with benefits, contra-indications and variations of the 20 Asanas from the TTC200 syllabus.
This video needs to be watched the day before so that teach during the next morning live session and ask for clarification if needed.
|3 PM – 5 PM: 2h00 Live||Asana Practice – We invite you to participate so that the teacher can see you in your practice and help you progress.|
|6 PM – 6.30 PM: 30 min Pre-recorded||Heartfulness Cleaning practice – Guided personal practice supported by audio.||7 PM Dinner|
This course gives an international recognition with Yoga Alliance. Hence, you need to clear all parts of this training course to receive the certification. There are 4 areas of work observed and marked to be eligible for certification:
- Practice of Asana: the Lead Trainer will assess your level of practice at the beginning of the Immersion Part of the course. Accordingly, he/she may ask you to appear for another batch if you have not practiced as indicated during the 6 preparatory weeks.
- Online attendance for Live sessions: you need to be online for the full class, active, and with your camera on at all time.
- Theory of Yoga: a minimum of 50% in the regular quiz as well as the final quiz
- Teaching Practice: we assess your competence in teaching Yoga during live interactions with the group. Additionally you will present a final teaching project: a 1-hour class that you teach, record and share with us.
Once paid, the fees cannot be refunded. In the unfortunate case that you are not able to attend a chosen course, the director of the course will check the possibility to add you to a subsequent program in the 12 months following the beginning of the initial course (according to available seats only).
Marion and Amar are your Lead Trainers in this program. Moreover, Heartfulness Yoga is all about family spirit and teamwork. Meet the entire Heartfulness Yoga Team.