The Heartfulness International Yoga Teacher Training Course is a one-month residential program that integrates the study and experience of the art of teaching Hatha Yoga and the practice of Heartfulness Meditation. The 200-hour teacher training program includes training in Asana, Heartfulness meditation, and scientific and theoretical foundations of Yoga and meditation while providing a firm grounding in anatomy, physiology, Ayurveda, yoga and health, diet and nutrition etc.
The program comprises of
- Perfecting your personal practice of basic Asanas to grasp the correct posture/ Postural Alignment and feel confident to teach them.
- Discover the philosophy of Hatha Yoga according to ancient scriptures
- Learn to Meditate — Heartfulness Meditation
- Discover the philosophy and experience the practice of Heartfulness Meditation – a modern Raja Yoga technique.
- Learn to teach the Heartfulness Yoga curriculum through innovative teaching methodologies
- Yoga and Health
- Attending Satsangs
The uniqueness of Heartfulness TTC
The accommodation in the beautiful ashram of Manapakkam in Chennai will greatly contribute to the experience of people who want to dive into higher practices like Raja Yoga. Heartfulness is a modified technique of Raja Yoga adapted for modern day life, and for all those who live an active and social life.
Heartfulness is an approach to life that helps to understand the significance of meditation in everyday life. It helps integrate our inner world with the outer world. It is feeling the lightness and joy of one’s true inner nature and experiencing it in heart.
When one listen to the heart, follow voices of the heart and capture
the inspiration that comes from within, one master’s life.
- 36 main asanas (alignment, benefits, contra-indications).
- Asana variations from intermediate level to advanced
- Fundamentals of yoga philosophy
- Anatomy and physiology
- Yoga and Health
- Heartfulness meditation practice
- Evolution of consciousness
- Teaching methodologies
- Planning a Yoga session– general yoga, yoga for different age groups, yoga for women, therapeutic yoga, etc.
The diversity and quality of the teachers involved in this course makes it an exceptional program. Each one expert in their own field will come to share their knowledge and passion and set you off on this wonderful journey of Yoga.
Yoga Teacher Training Course
This course is open to everyone who has practiced yoga asanas and wants to learn more for themselves or who wants to learn to teach. The course is open for students from different walks of life, profession, nationalities, and above the age of 18.
The certification is accredited from Annamalai University – Chennai, a Yoga Alliance International certificate will be given to the trainees on completion of the course.
- Sincere Desire to learn
- Open-mindedness to teachings of yoga and new ideas
- Essential to attend all sessions asana and pranayama, satang and meditation, lectures, Karma yoga activities and all the programs of the course
Chennai – India
November 1st to November 30th, 2017
Registration not Opened
Chennai – BMA
January 28th to February 25th, 2018
March 4th to March 31st, 2018
Hyderabad – Kanha Shanti Vanam
May 3rd to May 31st, 2018
Heartfulness TTC Application
Fees: Rs. 30.000
Scholarship: Students who needs financial support can apply for a scholarship. The Scholarship will be provided for deserving candidates, after following a formal application process and assessment by a committee.
Registration to the course includes:
- Accommodation in ashram dormitories
- All meals in the main kitchen – apart from these, trainees have the possibility to visit the Canteen where simple dishes can be purchased.
- Heartfulness TTC Workbook and other study books
- Daily personal Yoga practice
- Theoretical classes
- Teaching sessions
- Learning to plan a session
To get more information:
Write to us
044-22521099 – Ext 201
Visit us at
Heartfulness Meditation Center
BMA | Manapakkam | Chennai