Heartfulness is a unique technique of Raja Yoga adapted for modern day life. Heartfulness Yoga integrates body, mind and soul in the true spirit of Ashtanga Yoga.
The Heartfulness Yoga Teacher Training Course is a one-month residential program that integrates the study and experience of the art of teaching Ashtanga Yoga in the spirit of Heartfulness.
- Experience asanas, pranayama, relaxation and heart-based meditation with yogic transmission
- Discover the philosophy of Yoga according to ancient scriptures
- Learn to meditate – Attend satsangs (group meditation)
- Understand the science of Yoga the Heartfulness way
- Teach the eight limbs of yoga
- Merge the traditional art of yoga with a modern approach
The accommodation in one of our beautiful ashrams will greatly contribute to the experience of people who want to soar higher into Raja Yoga practices. Heartfulness is a unique technique of meditation with Yogic transmission adapted to modern life.
Heartfulness is an approach to life that helps to understand the significance of meditation in everyday life. It helps integrate our inner world with the outer world. It enables feeling the lightness and joy of one’s true inner nature and experiencing it in heart.
When one listens to the heart, follows voices of the heart and captures the inspiration that comes from within, one masters life.
- 36 main asanas (alignment, benefits, contra-indications).
- Fundamentals of yoga philosophy
- Anatomy and physiology
- Yoga and Health
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- Heartfulness meditation practice
- Evolution of consciousness
- Teaching methodologies
- Planning a Yoga session
The Heartfulness Education Trust is associated with Annamalai University to offer a Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Yoga for interested people. This is a one-year distance education program. Teaching and registration are integrated in the Heartfulness TTC.
The diversity and quality of the teachers involved in this course makes it an exceptional program. Each one expert in their own field will come to share their knowledge and passion and set you off on this wonderful journey of Yoga.
What people say
This course is open to everyone who has practiced yoga asanas and wants to learn more for themselves or who wants to teach. It is open for students from different walks of life, profession and nationality.
- Sincere desire to learn
- Open-mindedness to teachings of yoga and new ideas
- Willingness to attend all sessions, theoretical and practical
- Applicants should be above the age of 18.
Hyderabad – Kanha Shanti Vanam
May 3rd to May 31st, 2018
Chennai - BMA
August 1st to August 29th, 2018
Chennai - BMA
November 1st to November 29th, 2018
Heartfulness TTC Application
Scholarship: Students who need financial support can apply for a scholarship. There is a limited number of Scholarships that will be provided for deserving candidates.
Registration to the course includes:
- Accommodation in ashram dormitories
- All meals prepared according to yogic diet principles in the main kitchen – apart from these, trainees have the possibility to visit the Canteen where simple dishes can be purchased.
- Heartfulness TTC Workbook and other study books
- Annamalai registration for PG Diploma and study material for interested students
- Daily personal Yoga practice
- Personal dedicated support from heartfulness trainers (sittings + guidance)
- All theoretical and practical sessions
Write to us
044 4217 1111 – Ext 222
+91 73388 74207
Visit us at
Heartfulness Meditation Center
BMA | Manapakkam | Chennai