The INVOLVE program happens after 6 months of engagement with the teachers. This component is a 3-day intensive workshop, the level 2 version of INSPIRE, that helps deepen the understanding of the Heartfulness Way. In addition to diving yet deeper still into Heartfulness, it covers practical sessions in handling real-life classroom situations and learning how to be a heartful presenter and facilitator. This workshop will also reinforce and discuss learnings from the last 6 months of teacher engagement, solutions and actions for challenges experienced in school etc.
- To learn to use meditation to bring about change in all aspects of daily life, both personal and in the classroom;
- To provide a platform to solve real-life classroom issues using the various heart-based methods taught in this workshop; and
- To become confident heartful presenters and facilitators, with enhanced communication and soft skills.
- Start to become adept meditators;
- Feel an active sense of contribution and innovation in their role as an educator;
- Naturally feel a sense of purposeful duty and responsibility for their class, their school and in their community;
- Be able to solve the challenges of the classroom environment with more confidence, and
- Exhibit enhanced communication and soft skills in the classroom environment,