The PEARL (Practical Educational Actionable Rejuvenating Lifestyle) Webinar Series, formerly known as the Speaker Series, is an innovative and very popular FREE monthly webinar series sponsored by the Heartfulness Institute. It showcases eminent speakers from around the world who share their unique insights and ideas from their personal, professional and spiritual experiences. Their authenticity and passion for their subjects give the interactive question and answer sessions meaning and substance that have engaged and connected with our global audience on a deep level.
In the PEARL Series, we have been honoured to present:
- Revered Chokyi Nyima Rinpoche, a world-renowned teacher and meditation master in the Kagyu and Nyingma traditions of Tibetan Buddhism
- Dr. B M Hegde a recipient of the Padma Bhushan Award
- Dr.Ichak Adizes, recipient of 14 Honorary Doctorates
- Rob Schwartz a hypnotist who offers Spiritual Guidance Sessions, Past Life Soul Regressions and author of Your Soul’s Plan and Your Soul’s Gift
- Dr. Steven Hickman, Executive Director of the non-profit Center for Mindful Self-Compassion
- Cassie Stockamp, former President of Athenaeum Foundation
- CEOs from internationally renowned organizations, entrepreneurs, physicians, professors, yoginis, students and many more who have spoken on very timely and relevant topics.
All of these webinars are truly unique and offer helpful tips for relaxation and meditation, share meaningful wellness ideas, enhance healthy living and offer creative solutions to life’s problems for our viewers. These webinars also cater to certain SDGs of the UN, like Mental Wellness, Physical Wellbeing, Gender Equality, Environmental Sustainability, Education, and Economic Freedom, Social Justice and Peace (SDG #3, #4, #5, #10, #13, #15, #16,).
Since its inception four years ago, we have reached a viewership of 80K. Through this digital platform we aspire to consciously connect many hearts worldwide and create a peaceful and loving world.
Lakshmi is the host of PEARL by Heartfulness – Webinar Series, a Heartfulness Trainer, and Director of the Heartfulness Institute in Canada. She volunteers most of her time in the Heartfulness Institute. She holds a degree in Computer Science Engineering. She is passionate about meditation and enjoys sharing it in corporates, schools, and communities around, by advocating that meditation is a life changing skill and the possibility of being a life saving skill too.
As a Host \ Moderator of the PEARL by Heartfulness, she is friendly, confident, a good listener and enjoys having a conversation with people around the world on creating a positive change. She has been practicing heartfulness meditation for the past 24 years.