Oct 24th 2020
I have often viewed how beauty pageant contestants in movies are portrayed – as they share their wish for the world that always seems to end with . . . “and World Peace!” . . . with a dash of skepticism and a heavy dash of inauthentic pandering to the judges.
Having said this, and despite Hollywood’s or Bollywood’s cheap shots at beauty queen stereotypes . . . I really do believe that the Human Spirit within every human being is fundamentally designed to both seek and to experience peace.
The error I all too often have experienced and observed in others I teach and coach is looking in the wrong places for peace.
I invite you to a conversation to explore . . . Where and How to Find Peace?
Speaker : Peter Reding is a recognized leader in the coaching profession and was one of the first in the world to be awarded the MCC – Master Certified Coach credential from the ICF. He co-founded Coach for Life Institute, the spiritually-based coach training school in 1996. www.CoachForLife.com
Peter developed the CoreSELFtech™ series of self-discovery processes to bring a “Deep, authentic and practical inner-guidance tool box” to people who are seeking a higher quality of life and fulfillment. By employing the results of the CoreSELFtech™ self-discovery process, an individual is guaranteed to consciously make higher quality decisions as well as experience a higher degree of personal and inner peace. www.CoreSELFie.com
Peter is a published author. His book, Positively Brilliant Self-Mastery comes from his own journey of self-mastery, as well as teaching 1,000s of professionals over the past 25 years. He has taught coaches how to live their own most authentic life of self-mastery and provides coaches the understanding of the principles and tools so they can support their coaching clients to do the same.
His interviews for the Heartfulness Magazine can be found here:
- Know exactly where to find your own Inner Peace
- Have fast and free access to multiple tools that support Inner Peace
- Have a foundational grounding to know HOW to consciously re-connect to that which is proven to bring Inner Peace
Who Should Attend
- All those who seek to make the world a safer and more humane place to live
- All those who seek a greater experience of their own Inner Peace
- All parents, educators, helping professionals, spiritual guides, body workers, organizational Leaders, and compassionate human beings who support your part of the world’s people who are hurting, seeking direction and purpose, feeling lost, feeling marginalized, experiencing shame, who want to contribute more . . . and want “World Peace”!