Overview: Our state of being is directly affected by our thought patterns. Do we feel generally happy or stressed? Are we accepting of people or judgmental? Do we like who we are or is there a constant critical voice inside our head? If we’re noticing imbalances within, we can easily assess and adjust by noticing the way we talk. This workshop looks at some common everyday tendencies in speech and offers alternatives to adjust our internal compass. We will break down the way we express ourselves – both verbally to others and internally with self-talk – to examine our state of mind and provide positive alternatives. As we begin to harness the creative power of speech, we align our inner mental state with our desired experience of harmony and integrity.
Key takeaways :
- How to speak to others with harmony and integrity
- How to consciously repattern my inner voice to feel greater joy and ease
- Strategies for observing and changing negative thought and speech patterns
- Practical alternatives for creating positivity within and without
- Awareness of common pitfalls in everyday conversations
Emma Ivaturi enjoys her current roles as a designer and editor of the Heartfulness Magazine, a Heartfulness Trainer and as a mother. She’s learned so much from her past roles sharing Heartfulness and Mindfulness with elementary schools and working one-on-one with special needs children. Over the years she’s garnered and honed strategies for using speech powerfully to affect deep inner change and create harmony in relationships.