Today, businesses are encountering record levels of change and disruption – changes that have only been accelerating over the last 12 months due to the pandemic – and their workforce is facing more stress and uncertainty than ever. Developing the characteristic of resilience can be a key for leaders, and their teams, to emerge successfully.
- A new framework for thinking about and understanding resilience
- How a lack of resilience can harm our reputation and lead to negative outcomes in the workplace
- How to confront the factors that prevent us from building resilience
- The role of our inner state
- Key techniques for building resilience
Speaker Dave ,Lives in Atlanta, Georgia, and is currently the senior vice president of service delivery at Bakkt where he leads service delivery teams in support of major financial institutions’ loyalty platforms.
He has been a Heartfulness meditator for over six years and has seen the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual benefits of meditation first-hand in his own life and in others’. As a Heartfulness trainer, he regularly leads meditation sessions online and in the workplace.
Areas of specialty across multiple industries include –
- Professional technology services
- Program and account management
- Client delivery
- Large-scale e-commerce websites
- IT strategy, architecture, consulting
When he’s not applying lessons of meditation at the office, Dave can usually be found at his piano, building something in his shop, or just hanging out with his family.
Who Should Attend
Building core resilience isn’t just for leaders of large or small organizations, it’s for everyone.