Anger is essential and can be a motive force for change. Usually it is aimed at others. When the boss is angry the subordinates pay attention. In a love filled relationship, when one is angry the other changes to please. But too much of it is detrimental to life’s smooth functioning. So, how much anger is good? How to manage anger to be a positive agent of change and not a destructive force? Irrespective of the many reasons to be angry, it all stems from being unalert and self-restrained, at times from the darker places in our heart. Self-awareness and love are the skill and value one must develop in their hearts to manage anger!
Speaker : Victor Kannan, is a lifelong financial executive and a Director of Heartfulness Institute Inc, USA, an international non-profit organization with operating presence in over 130 countries.
Having graduated with high honors he started his management career in Banking at the age of 21 and moved to USA in 1983. He has been a CFO in the high-tech space since the late 80s.
As an independent thinker, he writes frequently for various magazines and blog sites. His favorite topics are spirituality, meditation and its rational side of it.
Key Takeaways from the Webinar
- It is better to be angry than feeling repressed
- It is important to take a personal inventory of one’s own emotions and intentions, goals and abilities, expectations and responsibilities. It is to know the self vs looking at others
- Developing the skill of Self-awareness is critical for anger management
- How resilience, forgiveness and introspection will help in converting anger into empathy and love
- Visualize anger free love filled life
Who Should Attend
Anyone who is a leader, who is interested in improving their relationships and takes self-development seriously.