Yoga offers us an integrated system of lifestyle tools to support the wellness of body, mind and soul. In this webinar, we will learn how to use all 8 limbs of Yoga, culminating in the Oneness we experience with everything in the state of Samadhi through meditation.
Speaker : Dr Elizabeth Denley holds a Doctorate of Philosophy in Biological Sciences, from the University of Sydney, Australia (1981). Elizabeth has been involved in values and ethics education and training since 1996, for both children and adults, with a particular emphasis on communication and teamwork. Since 1999, Elizabeth also worked with international companies, as Managing Director for the Australian operations of two global IT companies with their main development centres in India, and subsequently her own consulting business. She is a mother of two, a musician and writer, and spends much of her time these days working on publications for Heartfulness.
- To get rid of unwanted patterns and tendencies
- To cultivate higher qualities
- To work with our posture and physical well-being
- To work with our breathing
- To master our senses
- To learn to simplify our thinking process, and focus on one thoughts
- To dive deep in meditation
- To arrive at the original state of Oneness
Who Should Attend
All those who are interested in their self-development and evolution.