As we commemorate the United Nations International Youth Day, we have two young women from the Heartfulness Institute, who are learning and being inspired by Nancy Sumari. We come together to celebrate young peoples’ voices, actions and initiatives, as well as their meaningful, universal engagement.
Speaker : Nancy Sumari’s experience spans the realms of mentoring, training, social entrepreneurship, digital literacy, media and public relations, branding, public speaking, to name a few. She is an alumnus of UDSM, Obama Leader ’19, Yali Fellow ’17 and Global Shapers. In 2017 Africa Youth Awards named her among the 100 Most Influential Young African. In 2005, she was selected as Miss Tanzania and won the title Continental Queen of Africa for 2005.
Guest Co-Hosts: Along with Purnima Ramakrishnan, Aparna Bajpai and Namratha Krishna are joining this special conversation to seek tips and guidance from Nancy, to share, to inspire and be inspired!
Aparna Bajpai is currently freelancing with NGOs that work in the legal field. She is also studying law and has worked in public policy as a research assistant with Indian School of Business. Recently she has been certified as a Yoga and Heartfulness meditation trainer.
Namratha Krishna from Bangalore, India, has completed her graduate studies in telecommunication engineering and now pursuing her post graduate studies in Analytics from Georgia Tech in the United States. She has her own creative design firm called Bookeh Creatives. Namratha is a certified Heartfulness meditation trainer.
Overview and Takeaway:
- How can young women and men be guided in achieving their aspirations and passion and dreams?
- How to be a Social Entrepreneur?
- Abundance of resources Vs Material stability Vs Expressing altruism – how to achieve them all?
- A lot of conversations and tips around confidence, motivation, inspiration, productivity and solutions to challenges
- Youth and COVID-19
- A fun rapid-fire session with Nancy
- An experiential session of Heartfulness relaxation and meditation
Who Should Attend
All are welcome