September 16th 2017
In this webinar, Helle will share how practicing compassion is a specific and valuable tool, when facing feelings of insecurity. Focus will be on how we can relieve and soothe emotional suffering, primarily in ourselves. When we tend to get caught up in negative thoughts or emotions, we are also experiencing disconnect from our own heart and soul. This is a normal human experience, however painful it can be. We’ll explore the role of ego and how to soften our egoist reactivity, so it becomes easier for us to connect deeper in a meditation practice.
Overview & Key Takeaway:
- Learn what Self-Compassion is, and is not
- The difference between empathy and compassion
- Why practising Self-Compassion can open your heart again
- The role of ego in emotional distress, and how to soften your ego
- Specific practises than will help you reconnect with yourself, even in the midst of strong emotional reactivity
- An experiential session of Heartfulness Relaxation and meditation
Ms. Helle Laursen specializes in compassion based approaches to enhance emotional resilience, in groups, individuals, as well as in organizations.Her primary focus of expertise is caregivers, private as well as professionals. She offers both online and live workshops, through her own company as well as in collaboration with partners in DK and US.She has been a student and a practitioner of Heartfulness meditation for nearly 20 years and is a valued facilitator ofHeartfulnessWorkshops, aswell as a
Heartfulness meditation trainer.