Sheen Tyagi is a 16-year-old youth activist from India. She’s the Founder and President of the Girl Up Nation club, an international club at the Girl Up Campaign by the United Nations Foundation. She’s a part of the Girl Up HQ Staff as Co-Chair of Arts Club. She is also a Youth Fellow at #LearningPlanet by CRI Paris and UNESCO and a Young Climate Advocate at YCA (Young Climate Advocates) by United Nations Foundation. She is the Research Project Leader at the Finance and Markets Working Group at YOUNGO, UNFCC. She is a Junior Fellow at Debate Spaces. She is fluent in English, Hindi, Spanish and elementary French. She likes to learn different languages and cultures. She’s passionate about women’s rights, climate change, sustainable development and children’s education and welfare.
- The heart, the mind and soul of activism
- The intersection between gender equality and climate action
- The energy and inspiration to sustain an inspiring cause
- Creating a nurturing environment and friendships to aid an altruistic cause
- Theme for the UN’s Women’s day is “Gender equality today for a sustainable tomorrow” – The
inspiration needed to create action among young girls and women
- An experiential session of Heartfulness Relaxation and meditation
Who Should Attend
Everyone should join this session to become more aware of what the intersection between gender and climate means and how they can join and contribute to it.
Continue to watch and be alerted of all GLOW Webinar updates ! Subscribe to our channel here :