Overview & Takeaway:
- Skewed Gender Ratio and bridging the gap.
- Everyday challenges of fulfilling one’s duties as an IPS Officer.
- Dealing with the consequences of one’s actions and handling unlikely outcomes.
- Impact of adverse experiences and their impressions on us.
- Essential qualities of a civil servant.
- Values and skills necessary for next-gen civil servants.
- Contributing to change and betterment of society.
- Benefit of a spiritual practice for today’s youth.
- Some missing debates from our public environment.
Ruchi Vardhan was born in a small district Satna in MP. She studied with a strong grounding in yoga, Sanskrit, and music from Saraswati Higher Secondary School at Satna. Her father was a professor of Economics and her mother was a professor of Hindi. She grew up in a very academic atmosphere and erudite background, with a lot of exposure to books and academic memorabilia.
She majored in Geography, Sanskrit and music in her graduate studies. She completed her post graduation from the prestigious Jawaharlal Nehru University in Delhi. After her graduation, she attended the UPSC exam, which is the entry to the civil services in India, and she got a national rank of 67, and she went on to be the topper of the 2006 batch of IPS across India.
Aastha Singh,(aspiring civil service candidate)
Aastha Singh aspires to be a civil servant since her childhood, as she wants to serve her society. She loves to spend time with nature, reads books, and loves volunteering.
Somya Shukla,(aspiring civil service candidate)
Somya, born in Kanpur, is a practising lawyer and an aspiring candidate of UPSC and Judicial Services. She is drawn to serving, because of her empathy towards humanity and an urge to contribute towards betterment of society.
Vidhi Kumar,(aspiring civil service candidate)
Vidhi is a law graduate who aspires to join civil services to fulfil a vision where she can meaningfully contribute to the society by enabling and empowering others to realize their potential, while pursuing her own intellectual, personal as well as spiritual growth.
Who Should Attend
All young civil service aspirants.
Continue to watch and be alerted of all GLOW Webinar updates ! Subscribe to our channel here :