July 18th 2020
Times of change and transitions are very stressful. It presents us with the possibility to eradicate an unhealthy mental and emotional lifestyle and realign our priorities, create new practices and routines which are positive and healthy. In this webinar, Dr. Elizabeth Denley will speak about the moral revolution the current global pandemic is bringing about. She will share tips on elevating our compassionate consciousness through the yogic practices of meditation.
Speaker : Dr Elizabeth Denley, holds a Doctorate of Philosophy in Biological Sciences from the University of Sydney, Australia (1981). Elizabeth has been involved in values and ethics education and training since 1996, for both children and adults, with a particular emphasis on communication and teamwork. Since 1999, Elizabeth also managed the Australian operations of international IT companies with their main development centres in India, and also ran her own consulting business. She is a mother of two, a musician and writer, and spends most of her time these days as a student of spirituality and working on publications for Heartfulness.
Overview and Takeaway:
- The moral revolution that our little coronavirus friend is bringing about!
- How to handle emotional exhaustion and improve resilience in relationships
- Learning from the current crisis to elevate ourselves as a species
- A simple practical roadmap towards adaptability to new changes
- An experiential session of the ‘Ocean of Peace’ practice to dissolve anger, fear and stress, followed
by Heartfulness Meditation
Who Should Attend
Everyone! All of us who need tips to adapt flexibly and creatively to the new normal and welcome changes with compassion.