‘Circles of Connection’ (CoC) are study groups designed to create an interest in Heartful Communication among abhyasis. Focused small groups of between 4-5 members will learn the key concepts of HC together on a weekly basis.
Study Group Structure
- Each group will have 4-5 participants.
- The recommendation is to have a session of 90 minutes every week
- The material/resources for these sessions will be available on this website
- To introduce participants to basic aspects of Heartful Communication
- To enable participants to learn respectfully and fruitfully together
- To enable the participants to practically imbibe the learnings into their lives
- Role plays
- Reading selected Mission literature
- Resource material to aid the learning
- Experiential activities
- Journal Writing
A person initiating or starting a Heartful Communication Study Group which we call a ‘Circle of Connection‘ (CoC), would be the coordinator. These study groups are currently open only for abhyasis in India.