Overview & Takeaway:
- Education about self-love is missing at home and at school – why?
- What does life look like without self-love?
- What lies underneath the trauma that only self-love can fully uncover?
- How do we discover and nurture the true self?
- What is the difference between a career and calling?
- From a closed seed to a blossoming flower: breaking free of trauma through self-love leads to empowerment and a fulfilling life.
- Bonus gifts:
- All attendees would receive the first chapter of Marilyn’s book on self-love: The Path to Romantic Success: What You Won’t Learn in School or at Home about Finding True Love.
Speaker : Dr. Marilyn Cornelius is a coach, speaker, facilitator, author, and teacher, providing an integrated science-based approach to holistic wellness, executive leadership, change management, creativity, and writing. She specializes in cultivating self-love, integrity, and confidence; releasing trauma; and helping clients manifest a career that reflects the true self. Integrating tools from behavioral sciences, design thinking, biomimicry, and meditation, she tailors coaching programs, learning frameworks, and trainings for diverse individuals, leadership teams, women, and communities. She is founder and (r)evolutionary at Alchemus Prime. Marilyn holds a doctorate in behavioral sciences from Stanford University; she also attained a Bachelor of Science in business and environmental resource management and an Associate of Arts degree in graphic design. She is the author of 15 popular books and several peer-reviewed articles on topics such as self-love, trauma, and nature.
Who Should Attend:
Women, men, parents, grandparents, teachers, coaches, counselors, other professionals, and anyone else – this is a universal topic.