Januray 19th 2019
This webinar will give an insight into resonant leadership as the competence to lead with heart intelligence, so that we can tap into a deeper source of renewal that is accessible in the heart. Heartfulness meditation helps in establishing a permanent link with the source, our ability to connect and be part of a whole. From here, the need to defend our separate identities becomes less important, as a larger identity is moving and changing us. The focus shifts from separation to unity from disharmony to harmony and thus towards more integrated and sustainable ways of action in the world.
Objectives of this webinar
- What does it mean to be an emotionally intelligent leader, of self and others?
- How can women enhance their leadership style by using the intelligence of the heart?
- What is resonant leadership in the context of emotional leadership?
- What are the qualities of resonant leaders and how can they mobilize their inner resources without experiencing burnout or exhaustion?
- How to inspire and support others to pursue what is deeply human within them, their passion, dreams?
- An experiential session of Heartfulness relaxation and meditation.
Dr. Dorina Gnaur has had a rich learning journey. Born and raised in Romania, she shifted to Sweden in her teens, and later to Denmark, learning and adapting well to the new cultures. She started meditation at age 22, and has been a certified Heartfulness Trainer ever since. She has been involved with various teaching activities to facilitate meaningful understanding of spiritual matters to modern people.
Her formal education has also been a long journey. She has a Masters degree in Italian & French and holds a PhD in Learning Sciences from the University of Aarhus. She has completed programs in psychotherapy, coaching and mentoring. Currently, she holds a position as Associate Professor at the Department of Learning and Philosophy, at Aalborg University in Northern Denmark where she teaches courses related to the field of learning, leadership and change in organizations.
In this webinar, Dorina would share her thoughts on how inner harmony can influence the world of work in the form of heartful leadership.