May 11th 2019
Overview & Takeaway:
- Common miscommunications, how they occur, and how to prevent them.
- How to make positive, clear requests to children?
- How to deny requests, set boundaries or mean “no,” without tantrums, resistance, negotiations?
- How to respond to children when they are upset?
- How to assertively and lovingly communicate when you are upset, without lectures, guilt trips, or blaming children?
- Bonus gifts:
- Free access to Conscious Parents Toolshop® Introductory Course. https://parentstoolshop.com/conscious-parenting
Speaker : Jody Johnston Pawel, LSW, CFLE., As an internationally-recognized parenting expert to the media, award-winning author, and top-rated speaker for over 30 years, Jody has trained over 50,000 parents and family professionals worldwide. Jody’s mission is to empower parents with a unique system and practical tools for preventing common challenges, finding individualized solutions to problems that fit their family’s needs, and becoming more conscious parents. She knows the pitfalls to avoid and shows parents how small changes in their words and actions can produce dramatic — sometimes even miraculous — results that can help them have stress-free relationships in all areas of their lives. You can get to know Jody better by checking out her website here – www.ParentsToolshop.com