July 17th 2018
Dr. Ruth reversed a shocking diagnosis of Stage 4 breast cancer, changed her diet and went on to win hundreds of gold medals in races ranging from the Ironman Triathlon, dozens of marathons, to eight gold medals in the Senior Olympics. She will cover the benefits of daily exercise, how it helps the heart, lungs, muscles, bones, and even the brain. She’ll describe the ideal human diet, and how easy it can be, to implement. You’ll also learn the importance of eating a whole food, plant-based diet which gives the body the carbohydrates it needs, the right amount of protein and fat. She will also discuss how money drives most diet decisions and how that causes the most common health threats we face today: obesity, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, high blood sugar, diabetes, heart disease, cancer, arthritis, osteoporosis, and dementia.
Objectives & Key Takeaway
- What the ideal human diet looks like and how it provides all our nutritional needs.
- How the right diet supports your goals and sets the stage for better meditation.
- Why daily exercise is important, the best time to exercise, and the best exercise to do
- How to reverse the most common conditions causing the need to be put on medication
- An experiential session of Heartfulness Relaxation and Meditation
Dr.Ruth Heidrich, Ph.D. is an internationally acclaimed speaker and authority in health, nutrition, and fitness. She was named “One of the Ten Fittest Women in North America and is the holder of national fitness records. She has been a guest lecturer at Stanford University, Cornell University, and the University of Hawaii where she created and taught courses in the role of diet in reversing cancer. She is featured in the documentary, Forks Over Knives, and is the author of A Race For Life, Senior Fitness, CHEF, and Lifelong Running. Her website is www.ruthheidrich.com