Anger also affects the physical body—so releasing physical tension eases the inner body, emotions and thought flow.
GUIDED RELAXATION AND ATTENTION
• Sit comfortably and gently close your eyes.
• Relax your hands and fingers. Feel the tension-reducing.
• Let your shoulders drop.
• Bring your awareness to your face, drop your jaw, and relax your mouth.
• Feel all your facial muscles softening.
• Allow your breathing to naturally slow down.
• With each breath, your mind is relaxing and letting go.
• When you are ready, you may open your eyes.