Cleaning the mind of its excessive thoughts and worries restores and rejuvenates the mind.
GUIDED LIMB CLEANING
• Imagine the divine current is flowing from above you.
• Draw the current down to your heart.
• Now let this current move towards your left shoulder, then let it descend down your arm to your biceps, your elbow, your wrist, your hand and then let it flow out through the fingertips of your left hand.
• While this flow is going on, think that heaviness, complexities, impurities, and fears are going out of your system along with the flow. Continue this process for two to three minutes, then gently taper the flow.
• Now again let the divine current be drawn down from above your head to your heart, and let it continue down through your left lower torso, through your left thigh and knee down to your left foot and out through the toes of your left foot.
• While this flow is going on, think that heaviness, complexities, impurities and fears are going out of your system along with the flow.
• Continue this process for two to three minutes and then gently taper the process.
• Bring your attention once again above your head, and allow the current to flow down to your heart. From the heart divert it to your right shoulder and down your right arm all the way to your fingertips. It should be a very gentle process, taking two to three minutes only.
• Then do the same thing on the right side from above your head to your heart, and then down through your torso and down your right leg to your right foot.
• When this energy is flowing out through the toes of your right foot, be sure to remove any heaviness from the right big toe.
• Repeat the whole process one more time if you feel that there is still fear or heaviness in your system.
• At the end, with confidence, affirm that you are completely cleaned of all fears and complexities, and that purity and simplicity are restored.